Maddie has never liked being on her belly. I wondered if this would affect her crawling b/c whenever she would have tummy time she would get so mad. Well, Maddie proved to us that she doesn't need to crawl to get around. She is "butt scooting" everywhere now. If we turn our backs for a minute she is into something she is not supposed to be in. I can tell it is only the beginning and as funny as it is I realize it is time to do some major baby proofing. Here are a few pics to show her getting around. :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Maddie's Mode of Transportation
Maddie has never liked being on her belly. I wondered if this would affect her crawling b/c whenever she would have tummy time she would get so mad. Well, Maddie proved to us that she doesn't need to crawl to get around. She is "butt scooting" everywhere now. If we turn our backs for a minute she is into something she is not supposed to be in. I can tell it is only the beginning and as funny as it is I realize it is time to do some major baby proofing. Here are a few pics to show her getting around. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is SO cute!! She is just gonna bypass crawling on you and go straight to walking it seems!!! Good for her!
Post a Comment