that is soo cute!! troy is starting to crawl and its so funny! sometimes he even stands on his feet and holds himself up with his elbows!! we need to get together one of these days.
OMGoodness, Kristin!! Maddy is sooooo darn cute!! Thanks so much for blogging -- I feel like I really know her even though I haven't gotten to hold her yet!! I want to soooooooo badly!! Keep on putting pix and videos out there -- I love them!! Love you guys!! Aunt Jani
5 comments:
hahahah! That is so funny! What a cutie-pie!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my goodness! I didn't even know you posted this! That girl is pretty quick on her booty!!! LOL!
She is sooooo funny! Oh my goodness, that's awesome!!
that is soo cute!! troy is starting to crawl and its so funny! sometimes he even stands on his feet and holds himself up with his elbows!! we need to get together one of these days.
OMGoodness, Kristin!! Maddy is sooooo darn cute!! Thanks so much for blogging -- I feel like I really know her even though I haven't gotten to hold her yet!! I want to soooooooo badly!! Keep on putting pix and videos out there -- I love them!! Love you guys!! Aunt Jani
Post a Comment