Thursday, October 15, 2009

Maddie's 1st Visit to a Pumpkin Patch





We took Maddie to the pumpkin patch at Due West Methodist Church. Maddie loved looking at all of the pumpkins, but was NOT a fan of the grass. It was her first time sitting in the grass without a blanket or pants and she did not want any part of it! She would look at her pumpkin and get excited, but then she would touch the grass and say "Ugh." It was so funny. She was much happier in her Daddy's arms. We got 2 pumpkins for her and we are excited to carve them a little closer to Halloween. I finally got Maddie's costume and I can't wait for her to wear it. I hope it is chilly that night b/c it is very snuggly. I am sooo excited for the holiday season especially b/c we have Maddie to share it with this year. Oh, and by the way, Maddie has started saying "mama." I was over the moon when she said it the first time. It is the sweetest sound! I can't believe she will be 9 months in one week!

1 comment:

Sara J said...

Cute pictures. We can't wait to see what she is going to be for Halloween!