Kristin, I can't believe how much Maddie is growing! I love the picture of her in the rocker--she looks so grown up! Oh, and I have to get two of those pocket things--too cute; the pink and green is perfect for Mackayla's room, and brown and pink for Mackenzie!
I love me some Miss Maddie! She is growing up so adorably and looks like she's having so much fun with you guys. I miss you SO much - have I said that before? lol. I'm really hoping my mom can drive me up to the school sometime next week - My aunts in town this week so my mom will be busy I'm sure....I'm DYING to come up there and would just brave the drive myself but I'm short on a car still. :( Stranded at home. Tell everyone hello and forget-me-not! I'm watching clifford right now and it made me tear up cause we used to watch those at school. lol. can you say hormonal? When do you have lunch? recess?
Oh Maddie! You made Jet blush. ;) A kiss from such a pretty young lady. I hope mommy keeps posting pictures of you cause you are growing up so fast! Tell mommy that I hope to visit her soon for recess or maybe lunch...when do you guys eat?
I hope y'all are doing great! I know you have enjoyed these last 7 or so months so much! I have that same book - You Are My I Love You! It is my favorite! Maddie is so, so cute! I can't believe she said Da Da on Chad's birthday. That is awesome! Just wanted to say Hey!
4 comments:
Kristin,
I can't believe how much Maddie is growing! I love the picture of her in the rocker--she looks so grown up! Oh, and I have to get two of those pocket things--too cute; the pink and green is perfect for Mackayla's room, and brown and pink for Mackenzie!
I love me some Miss Maddie! She is growing up so adorably and looks like she's having so much fun with you guys. I miss you SO much - have I said that before? lol. I'm really hoping my mom can drive me up to the school sometime next week - My aunts in town this week so my mom will be busy I'm sure....I'm DYING to come up there and would just brave the drive myself but I'm short on a car still. :( Stranded at home. Tell everyone hello and forget-me-not! I'm watching clifford right now and it made me tear up cause we used to watch those at school. lol. can you say hormonal? When do you have lunch? recess?
Oh Maddie! You made Jet blush. ;) A kiss from such a pretty young lady. I hope mommy keeps posting pictures of you cause you are growing up so fast! Tell mommy that I hope to visit her soon for recess or maybe lunch...when do you guys eat?
Hey Kristin!
I hope y'all are doing great! I know you have enjoyed these last 7 or so months so much! I have that same book - You Are My I Love You! It is my favorite! Maddie is so, so cute! I can't believe she said Da Da on Chad's birthday. That is awesome! Just wanted to say Hey!
~Emilie
Post a Comment