Wow! Little Maddie is 7 months today. She is now officially closer to one than, zero. I have to admit it kind of makes me sad. Although I LOVE watching her grow and learn everyday, I think about her getting bigger and more independant and I get scared she won't need me anymore. (I know, I'm crazy!) I guess I will be that crazy overbearing mom after all! Ha! Anyways, I am back to work and I miss her terribly while I am gone. But, I do love my job and I know she is in great hands. Plus, she loves her sitter. I absolutely love picking her in the afternoons b/c when she sees me she goes bananas! I just love her to pieces. Maddie is such a happy baby. She is doing better in the evenings if we are out past her bedtime, so that makes those activities easier...although I usually like to stick to her routine. Since she is sitting up so well now she can sit in shopping carts and high chairs at restaurants, and that makes her A LOT happier than being in that stuffy car seat! She loves to shop and run errands with me. She is very curious right now and reaches for anything and everything in sight. We have to be careful what we put near her b/c it will be in her hands and mouth in an instant. When I'm feeding her I have to clear everything off the counter b/c she gets so distracted trying to pick up everything. She is still a great eater. She is able to have more of a variety of foods with the stage 2 baby foods and she loves it! She says "Yum" after every bite. She is hilarious. Maddie is now taking a bath in her bathtub, but we still put her in her smaller tub. I am afraid she will slip, so until I remember to get one of those sponge seat things that's where she will stay. I actually need to get her a high chair, too, b/c I have just been using her Bumbo. I don't want a big high chair, just one that straps on to one of our chairs. I guess I need to make a trip out to Babies-R-Us. Maddie is still babbling like crazy. I am working on Ma-ma and Da-da! I guess she is going to be a talker like her Mommy. :) She LOVES Tigger and Pooh. When the theme song comes on she starts giggling and smiling. She still is a great sleeper. She is in bed by 8 and wakes up between 6:45 and 7:15. We still don't have any teeth, but Chad and I were both late bloomers with those, so she probably will be, too. Maddie is scooting a little on her belly. I really don't see her crawling though b/c she hates being on her belly. I guess we will see! Well, I guess that is all for now...I know I am probably forgetting so many things. Happy 7 month b-day Maddie Baby!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
7 Months
Wow! Little Maddie is 7 months today. She is now officially closer to one than, zero. I have to admit it kind of makes me sad. Although I LOVE watching her grow and learn everyday, I think about her getting bigger and more independant and I get scared she won't need me anymore. (I know, I'm crazy!) I guess I will be that crazy overbearing mom after all! Ha! Anyways, I am back to work and I miss her terribly while I am gone. But, I do love my job and I know she is in great hands. Plus, she loves her sitter. I absolutely love picking her in the afternoons b/c when she sees me she goes bananas! I just love her to pieces. Maddie is such a happy baby. She is doing better in the evenings if we are out past her bedtime, so that makes those activities easier...although I usually like to stick to her routine. Since she is sitting up so well now she can sit in shopping carts and high chairs at restaurants, and that makes her A LOT happier than being in that stuffy car seat! She loves to shop and run errands with me. She is very curious right now and reaches for anything and everything in sight. We have to be careful what we put near her b/c it will be in her hands and mouth in an instant. When I'm feeding her I have to clear everything off the counter b/c she gets so distracted trying to pick up everything. She is still a great eater. She is able to have more of a variety of foods with the stage 2 baby foods and she loves it! She says "Yum" after every bite. She is hilarious. Maddie is now taking a bath in her bathtub, but we still put her in her smaller tub. I am afraid she will slip, so until I remember to get one of those sponge seat things that's where she will stay. I actually need to get her a high chair, too, b/c I have just been using her Bumbo. I don't want a big high chair, just one that straps on to one of our chairs. I guess I need to make a trip out to Babies-R-Us. Maddie is still babbling like crazy. I am working on Ma-ma and Da-da! I guess she is going to be a talker like her Mommy. :) She LOVES Tigger and Pooh. When the theme song comes on she starts giggling and smiling. She still is a great sleeper. She is in bed by 8 and wakes up between 6:45 and 7:15. We still don't have any teeth, but Chad and I were both late bloomers with those, so she probably will be, too. Maddie is scooting a little on her belly. I really don't see her crawling though b/c she hates being on her belly. I guess we will see! Well, I guess that is all for now...I know I am probably forgetting so many things. Happy 7 month b-day Maddie Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment