Our good friends, Jonathan and Mandy, and their adorable little boy, Landon, came to visit us this week. We had great week, but boy are we tired! We went to the outlet mall to shop, Mandy and I got a pedicure, went to the zoo, met the Jordan's for a playdate at JumpIts, and shopped some more. Not to mention I ate way too much and enjoyed taking Mandy to Maggie Moo's and DQ. (Good exuse, huh?!) The boys got to play a couple games of golf, too. It was so nice visiting with them, especially since this was their first time meeting Maddie Girl. Landon and Maddie may get married one day, although he was quite the "player" with all the other little girls around. :) It was so funny to see our kids interact with each other. I can't wait till Maddie can keep up with Landon. While they were here Maddie started sitting up. She is doing such a great job. Today, she sat up and helped me fold laundry. I think she likes being able to see the world from this new view. She is also blowing raspberries all the time and it cracks us up! We go to the Dr. on Friday for her 6 month visit. I will keep you posted on her stats. I start back to work on Monday and I am not ready to leave my sweet girl. She is changing so much everyday I can't imagine not being with her all day. I look forward to meeting my new students and starting a new year, but I will be missing my little sweetness a whole bunch. Here are some pics from our week!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Our Week With The Arritt's
Our good friends, Jonathan and Mandy, and their adorable little boy, Landon, came to visit us this week. We had great week, but boy are we tired! We went to the outlet mall to shop, Mandy and I got a pedicure, went to the zoo, met the Jordan's for a playdate at JumpIts, and shopped some more. Not to mention I ate way too much and enjoyed taking Mandy to Maggie Moo's and DQ. (Good exuse, huh?!) The boys got to play a couple games of golf, too. It was so nice visiting with them, especially since this was their first time meeting Maddie Girl. Landon and Maddie may get married one day, although he was quite the "player" with all the other little girls around. :) It was so funny to see our kids interact with each other. I can't wait till Maddie can keep up with Landon. While they were here Maddie started sitting up. She is doing such a great job. Today, she sat up and helped me fold laundry. I think she likes being able to see the world from this new view. She is also blowing raspberries all the time and it cracks us up! We go to the Dr. on Friday for her 6 month visit. I will keep you posted on her stats. I start back to work on Monday and I am not ready to leave my sweet girl. She is changing so much everyday I can't imagine not being with her all day. I look forward to meeting my new students and starting a new year, but I will be missing my little sweetness a whole bunch. Here are some pics from our week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the new pics! Your family is the cutest ever. Congrats to Maddie for sitting up now:-) What a big girl! I can't imagine the feeling of having to go back to work and leave Brady. But, I will have to do it soon. Now I can just take him where ever I go.... Soon we will be crying in the hallways together, missing our babies!
Post a Comment