Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayer Request

I just finished looking at my friend, Joanna's blog. She had her gorgeous baby boy, Jet, on Tues., May 26th. He is at Scottish Rite right now and Joanna was finally reunited with her precious one on Friday. Seeing her pictures with him are breathtaking! Jet had surgery to close the opening in his spine. He is doing so amazingly well right now and I know it is b/c he has so many people praying diligently for him. I thought that maybe by mentioning it on here, that maybe a few more people would add Jet to their prayer list. Please pray that he will continue to heal from his surgery and that the fluid on his brain does not increase. So far, he is showing everybody just how tough and special he is. Here is a link to her blog so you can see for yourself just how beautiful he is: http://babyboypenny.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

LeAnn Hammitt said...

There family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Joanna said...

Kristin! Thank you so much for mentioning Jet on your blog. :) I am just now having a moment to check on my fellow bloggers and seeing this post meant so much to me. You're little Maddie continues to be a cutie pie and I love the pool pics that Summer posted as well. The one of your profile with Maddie is adorable! :) Hope all is well..we are loving being parents and hope to have him home for visitors soon. Thank you for everything you've done for us. Much love, Joanna