Maddie was 5 months on Tues., June 23rd. We cannot believe that it has already been 5 whole months!! She is really changing everyday, and I know that she is getting to the point where she will be learning something new everyday! We didn't have a 5 month well visit, so I am not positive on her stats, but I did weigh her at home and she was a whopping 16lbs. 8oz. She is really filling out and I LOVE it! She is rolling over constantly in both directions now. Some days she is trying to sit up, but she definitely has not mastered that one yet. She is our little happy baby. She is constantly giggling or grunting. I love to listen to her on the monitor in the morning b/c she will "talk" and laugh until I go up there and get her. It is so cute! She is starting to reach for people to hold her now, too. She doesn't put her arms out exactly for them to grab under, but she reaches for their hands. I love that she is doing that now! She is still a good sleeper. She will go to bed between 7:30 and 8 and then get up around 7. (Yay for Mommy and Daddy!) She takes 3-one hour naps during the day, too. She is such a true joy in our lives. I cannot even imagine what life was like without her. She fills our days with so much excitement and happiness. We love her soooo much!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment