Maddie had her 4 month check up yesterday. Dr. Colon said she looked great! She is still 75% in everything. She is 24 1/2 in. long and weighs 14lbs.13ozs. She is getting so big!! I cannot believe how fast time is flying. I think I say that every month, but it is soooo true! Maddie had to get 4 more shots, and she was such a trooper. She only screamed for less than a minute, but of course it felt like eternity to mommy and daddy. Once I picked her up she was better. Dr. Colon gave us the go ahead to introduce a fruit and veggie for lunch and dinner. We tried squash and pears first, and they were a "No-Go!" I tried it again for dinner and she ate the squash, but absolutely despised the pears. I was very surprised b/c the pears taste pretty good. Ha! I might try sweet potatoes and bananas next. We will see how that goes. There is not too much of a variety on the stage 1 foods! I am really enjoying being a SSAHM (Summer Stay At Home Mom :) ) I love spending my time with little Maddie and watching her grow and change everyday. She is "talking" more and more everyday and has started to do this really sweet babble when she is sleepy and trying to fall asleep. It is so precious. She is rolling over from her belly to her back, but is still working on rolling from her back to her belly. She gets everything over except for her shoulders, so I have to give her a little boost. I cannot wait to see the new things she will learn in the next couple months. We are sooo blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute pictures:). I cannot believe she is already eating fruits and vegetables! I hope we can see you soon. It seems like it has been forever....
Post a Comment