Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2nd Doctor's Appointment

Chad and I went back to the Dr. on Monday for my 12 week visit. Do you know what that means...I am one week away from my first trimester being OVER!! I am so excited. Finally I have started feeling better and have more of an appetite. Anyways, back to the appt. I only gained one pound, so that's good. We got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler and it was indescribable. It was so clear and so fast. The Dr. was able to locate the heartbeat almost immediately. I was so relieved. This really made me feel like there really was a baby growing inside of me. I cannot wait to go back to hear it again. Still no ultrasound this time. :( The Dr. assured me that everything looked and sounded great. :) We go back for our 16 week visit on Aug. 4th, and then we are going to have a 3D ultrasound done at Baby's First Images in Alpharetta on Aug. 5th to find out what we are having!! We could not wait till our 20 week visit to find out and this place will do a gender determination ultrasound as ealy as 16 weeks, so I signed us up. Chad took a picture of my 12 week belly and I will post it soon. I had to take it after I ate something, b/c that is when you can see the "bump" better. Please continue praying for all 3 of us.

1 comment:

Sara J said...

Love the picture of the bump. You are so funny saying that you had to eat first to see it better.
I can't wait until you are about 7 months along and you start wondering how you can possibly get any bigger - and you will! Lots bigger! It will be wonderful and I know you will enjoy every minute of being pregnant like I did.
Keep us updated! We are looking forward to that ultrasound:)
Sara