Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Baby Pendley on the Way :)
As some of you may know, Chad and I are expecting our first child next year. Our due date is January 18th. We are extremely excited and have been praying for this for awhile now. The Lord had really planned this for me though, b/c I really was not having any sickness when I first found out and was finishing the school year. Now, however, I feel like I am on a rollercoaster. Sometimes I feel perfectly normal and other times I just want to crawl under a rock. I know it will all be worth it when we get to hold the child that God made for us. This is such an exciting, yet nerve-wracking time. Please keep all 3 of us in your prayers. :) We go back on July 7th to hear the heartbeat and hopefully get an ultrasound. I can't wait to post a picture of our little miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats again...as if I've haven't told you already a million times! I am truly SO happy for ya'll and so excited for this next year. Noah and Sailer will LOVE having a cousin to play with.
Our family times are going to become MUCH more fun with all of these kids!! :)
Talk to ya soon! Hope you're feeling better! :)
Yippie - We have been waiting for a new post! We are so excited for you guys and cannot wait to see some ultrasound pictures! I am already betting it will be a girl:)
Let's get together real soon. Emma is driving me nuts about seeing you since she didn't see you at Noah's party. By the way, she 'calls' you all the time on her phone:)
Post a Comment