So, this is another video of our stinker walking. She is doing so well, but still acts like it is nothing! Here is Maddie getting ready for her bath...
Crack up! Is she taking her dolls for a bath?! lol. I remember playing with my barbies in the bathtub. :) She's doing AWESOME! Isn't it funny how we wait and wait and worry and then they just up and do it like "no biggie." lol. So cute to watch her! Nice to see you a little too! :) Much love!
I absolutely LOVE it! I'm so glad you posted more! You're right...she just walked down the hall like "what's the big deal? I can walk AND carry two toys!" lol! And, I love how Sammy darted out of way! Haha! I'm sure this is an adjustment for him too! Can't wait to see Maddie walking in person!!!
3 comments:
adorable! she is getting so big! congratulations to u both!
Crack up! Is she taking her dolls for a bath?! lol. I remember playing with my barbies in the bathtub. :) She's doing AWESOME! Isn't it funny how we wait and wait and worry and then they just up and do it like "no biggie." lol. So cute to watch her! Nice to see you a little too! :) Much love!
I absolutely LOVE it! I'm so glad you posted more! You're right...she just walked down the hall like "what's the big deal? I can walk AND carry two toys!" lol! And, I love how Sammy darted out of way! Haha! I'm sure this is an adjustment for him too! Can't wait to see Maddie walking in person!!!
Post a Comment