Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Has Sprung





Maddie is officially an outdoors girl! She loved being outside in the gorgeous spring weather. We went to the park twice yesterday b/c it was such a hit. Her favorite part of the playground: the slide! The swings are a close second. ;)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay for pics! I guess we bullied you into updating at the shower the other day. :) Love her new curls. She was so cute! And climbing those stairs! Watch out!

Summer Pendley said...

I ADORE all of the new pictures! It looks like Maddie is definitely happy about Spring and getting out of the house to go on new adventures! I don't blame her one bit! Love all of the wild hair...lol! And, it looks as though she's getting really confident with standing in shoes, which is one step closer to walking! How exciting!

See ya next weekend to party in our fairy finest! :)