Playtime with Maddie is my favorite part of my day...other than going into her room when she is waking up b/c she is always so smiley and excited. Maddie is so ticklish. It cracks us up! Her smile lights up a room and makes everyday the best. She laughs at the silliest things I do. If I make her dance she laughs or if I sing "Go big girl what you gonna do" she belly laughs. The goofier I am, the more she laughs...she probably is thinking, "What is wrong with my mommy!" She is our little sunshine.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Silly Girl
Playtime with Maddie is my favorite part of my day...other than going into her room when she is waking up b/c she is always so smiley and excited. Maddie is so ticklish. It cracks us up! Her smile lights up a room and makes everyday the best. She laughs at the silliest things I do. If I make her dance she laughs or if I sing "Go big girl what you gonna do" she belly laughs. The goofier I am, the more she laughs...she probably is thinking, "What is wrong with my mommy!" She is our little sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so funny. :) She is such a doll! Gradually growing into those big baby blues. :) Definitely will text you about lunch this week! Give that baby doll a kiss from me!
Post a Comment