Maddie is officially 4 months old! I cannot believe how fast time goes by. She is getting so big and she is really developing a cute personality. I am looking forward to my time with her this summer. It is hard to believe that when I go back to work, she will be over 6 months old! I am definitely not going to rush it though. We go to the Dr. for her shots and check up on Monday, so I will have some stats then. I think she is beginning the teething process. She is chewing on everything! I really hope that if she is teething they come in quickly so they don't hurt her too much. I will miss these gummy smiles though! :) Maddie is truly a blessing and words cannot even begin to describe the joy she has brought into our lives. I can't even remember what my days were like without her. We love her soooo much!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This girl has the best outfits:-) Time has flown! 4 months already:-) I cried the other night b/c I realized I only had 18 years with Brady.... geez! Can we say "emotional pregnant lady"!
Post a Comment