Wow! Time flies! I can't believe our sweet Maddie is 3 months old today. She is growing like a weed and is such a joy in our lives. I love spending time with her and will do anything to make her laugh. (Which is pretty easy!) She is such a happy baby. She loves "talking" to us and will smile and giggle when we talk back. She has found a new interest in watching tv after she eats(she has to be propped up for about 20 min. b/c of her reflux), and her favorite shows are Little Einsteins and Mickey's Clubhouse. She will kick her feet and laugh when she is watching! She is starting to roll over. She does better going from her belly to her back, but has gone from back to stomach a few times. She usually gets stuck on her side. We will keep practicing though. :) She is finally letting me read to her. In the beginning she did not care for it too much, but now she looks at the pictures and feels different things in the books. Baths are still a favorite. She loves to splash around and loves her bath squirters. We have pretty much established our nightly routine with a story, bath, bottle, then I put her to bed. She is sleeping from about 8:30-6:30 or 7:30 depending on if it is a weeknight or weekend. We are still working on an established nap schedule though. She usually takes 2 one hour naps in the morning and early afternoon, and about a hour and 1/2-2 hr. nap around 4:00. I think I will focus on this more when I am home with ther this summer. She is still doing a great job at the sitters. I feel so blessed to have Jennifer watching Maddie. Maddie adores her and Jennifer absolutely adores Maddie. It makes it a little easier knowing she is happy and is getting plenty of love and attention. We don't go back to the Dr. till June, but I weighed Maddie last week and she was 12.2 lbs. I'm pretty sure that will increase more b/c she is definitely a good eater! I don't think we can thank God enough for blessing us with such an amazing daughter. We are blessed beyond measure!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow - I cannot believe she is 3 months old already!
We would love to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment