Chad and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary yesterday. We had our first "date night" without Maddie. Maddie stayed at Big Daddy and Dede's house while we went to Aspen's. I was craving a good steak. We stuffed ourselves, but it was very delicious! I made sure I saved room for dessert and we had the Aspen's Smores. It made me want to go camping so I could eat more. Ha, ha! It was nice to have a quiet dinner with Chad, but of course we talked about Maddie non-stop. :) She had a great time while we were at dinner. She also got to spend time with her cousins and uncle. (Although no pictures were taken. :( Shame on Uncle Jason! :) )Here is a pic of us before dinner. I am not sure why it turned out blurry, but I guess that helps hide my big momma self. I have lost all my baby weight, but now it is time to get things tone again! I got the go ahead to exercise from my doctor today, so I am going to make an effort to lose a few more pounds and tone up. I've gotta get ready for swimsuit season!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahahahah! Oh...please, give yourself some time to tone up. It'll happen naturally!
Don't worry..I gave Jason grief for not taking any pics. He actually did take one though..it was of Sailer standing up by herself in the playroom...I said..."Where is Noah and Maddie?" I have to stay on him about this! :) Glad ya'll had a nice time! You need this!
wow, you've already lost all of your baby weight? that's awesome-that last 1.5 lbs just won't go away for me :( oh well, happy 3 years of marriage!!!!
Post a Comment