Maddie is one month old today. I cannot believe that a whole month has passed since she entered this world. It definitely has flown by and I am sure it will continue to do so. Maddie has brought so much joy into our lives. She is the most magnificent thing created by God. We are so fortunate to be her parents. Maddie is on somewhat of a schedule. She eats every 3- 3 1/2 hours. She takes 2 pretty good naps during the day that usually last about 2- 2 1/2 hours. Her last feeding before bed is usually around 10 or 10:30 and then she sleeps till about 2:30 or 3, eats, and then gets up around 6:30 or 7. I really can't complain. I hope the middle of the night feeding stops when I go back to work, but she needs it to grow right now. Maddie does great when we take her out. She has been shopping, out to eat, and even to a b-day party. I couldn't imagine life without her now. She is starting to smile when she wakes up and I am changing her or putting on her clothes. It is sooooo cute. She is starting to babble a little, too, when we are playing or when I am changing her. I can't wait for her to back to the Dr. next week to see how she is growing. She definitely seems bigger to me. We love her so much!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!!!! I can't wait to see her again! What a princess. :)
Very cute pics!!!
Post a Comment