
We welcomed Madison Grace "Maddie" on Friday, January 23 at 8:30pm. She was a whopping 8lbs. 2oz. and was 20.5 in. long. I went to be induced on Friday morning. After starting the pitocin at 11am they checked me at 3pm and I was dialated to 6cm. But, after 4 more hours I did not dialate anymore and they said that she was probably going to be too big for me to deliver, so we ended up going for a c-section and shortly later our little princess was here! The c-section went very well and I could not have asked for a better experience at Kennestone. We had amazing nurses and my regular OB was able to do my c-section, which I am so thankful for. We are slowly trying to figure out a schedule with Maddie. She sleeps a lot right now, so things are pretty easy going. She is waking up a couple times during the night for feedings, but really is a laid back baby. We are still trying to get a hang of this new and exciting "job". Here are a few pictures of our sweet angel.

4 comments:
Thanks so much for posting some pictures. Maddie is beautiful! Let us know when we can come and meet her:)
Hey Kristin and Chad AND MADDIE!! My sister (Ashley Graziano) told me that Maddie was here!! Congrats to you all!! Its a wonderful thing being parents! VERY rewarding!! Well, maybe Bethany and I can come visit once yall are settled in!
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
Blair & Adam
She's beautiful :)I hope things are going well with her at home & you're enjoying mommyhood!!!! Isn't it the best?
hey! i have actually been carrying him right in that same spot the whole time so i can't imagine him getting any lower.. haha! i wish i could rest more but work is so crazy this month. im ready to be off and be with him!! enjoy maddie! :)
Post a Comment