I took this picture of myself b/c by the time Chad gets home lately I am to tired to do anything! We had our 37 week visit on Friday. The midwife said that I am measuring right on now, and that Maddie sounded fiesty. Her heartbeat was great and she kept kicking the doppler. Maddie is head down and very low. Perfect position for a regular delivery. (Hopefully!) She did not check me so I am not sure if I have made anymore progress, but I am still having some contractions and pressure. Some of my family think Maddie will be early, but I think she is going to be late like her Mommy always is! My in-laws ar taking us to Scalini's next weekend to see if the eggplant parmigian myth is true. I might try some really spicy food, too. She will come when she is ready, I just hope she knows how much everyone is ready to meet her. We go back for our next appointment on Friday, and then we have our hospital tour on January 8th. Oh, and we found a wonderful lady to keep Maddie when I go back to work. She lives 2 minutes from us, and was referred by a friend. I am so excited that we have someone we really like to keep Maddie. She has another teacher's child and her own, and she is so excited to be watching Maddie b/c she loves babies. Please keep us in your prayers as Maddie's due date gets closer.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHOA!!! I swear...that girl is coming soon! Sailer and I are READY! We want ya'll to go to American Girl to meet the 2009 girl of the year..Chrissa! We'll wait on you and Maddie to go, ok? I'm sure that'll be an interesting trip...
Hope you're feeling okay...by the way, Darlene told me about Scalini's, so we'll have to go too and see what happens...of course, if you don't feel like getting out, we can always have Tandy make his eggplant parmesan...remember? He sent Aimee into labor!!!! :) Talk to ya soon...I'm bringing over the breast pump this week!
It's so hard to beleive you are at 37 weeks! Don't forget Landon made his entrance at 38 weeks so maybe she'll come early too. We can't wati to start planning a trip down to see the THREE of you!! We love you!
good luck with everything! Im sure you are ready to meet that sweet baby girl! I'm glad you found someone good to watch her... is she full for next year? does she only watch teachers kids or have early pickup time?
Post a Comment