Chad and I moved last weekend into a new home. We decided that since we are adding to our family, we needed some more room. Our first home was given to us by Chad's grandparents to live in until we ready to build or get a house of our own. We are so thankful that we had that opportunity. It was perfect for the two of us, but with Maddie on the way, we were ready to make a change. We love our new house and hope to have visitors often! We are in the process of getting settled and I am in the process of slowly decorating the house. :) Oh, I go for my glucose test on Tuesday b/c they told me to wait till I was 26 weeks to do it, instead of at 24 weeks when I had planned on doing it before. Please pray that I pass, and I won't have to do the dreaded 3 hour test! Things are going great with the pregnancy. My belly feels like it gets bigger everyday. I am going to take a bath in our new jacuzzi tub tonight, hoping that will help my aching back. That is pretty much my only complaint right now. Hope fully only 11-13 more weeks till we get to meet our sweet little girl!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey! I posted a comment on facebook..you should put more pics on the blog too! I hope ya'll are enjoying getting settled in..you guys should try to entertain once or twice before Maddie comes, b/c when she's here, she'll run the show! ...In a good way, of course! Hope to see you soon! :)
hey,
enjoy your bath, but don't turn on the jets. my doctor said not to use them & i was so bummed. it's one of my favorite parts of our new house & I couldn't use them! just wanted to let ya know! my back hurt ALOT so i know how ya feel. your house is gorgeous by the way & i'm jealous that you've already done so much decorating. we've been in our house since july & i'm still working on it!
i LOVE the house! ahh we want to come visit..is our room ready yet? haha
i go to Dr. Espy at Marietta OBGYN. i love him!
I am sure I passed. They said I would have gotten a phone call if I didnt and so far so good. Your house looks great. Kevin & I are still trying to always find something that needs to be done as far as decorating. I hope you are doing well & you look great!!!
Love the house it is gorgeous I can't wait to come and see it!
Post a Comment