Chad and I had the opportunity to go the Oscars Sunday night! J/K, but we did go to an Oscar party at the Galleria. It was an event that raised money for homeless families. There was a silent auction, dinner, and then you got to watch the Oscars on 2 big screens. Terry and Darlene were so kind to give us the table they purchased and we invited 3 other couples to attend with us. It was a great exuse to get dressed up and pretend you were in Hollywood. They even had a red carpet! We had a blast. Thank you Terry and Darlene!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! I LOVE these new pictures! I like all of the girls dresses better than the celebrity dresses this year...ya'll did good!
I can't believe there was a real red carpet too...that's funny!
By the way, the red boots looked cute and very appropriate...and of course, Landon is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment