Chad and I got to watch Noah the other night while Jason cut the grass. He is so much fun! Here are just a couple pictures of our night. Come back anytime, Noah!!
Poor thing...was Noah dragging you around all night?
Did he have something in his mouth in that second picture?? Skittles maybe?? :) His lips are puckered!
By the way, thanks for watching Noah...it's so great to have so many of our family close by for that reason. Plus, when the baby comes, Lord knows I'll need some help...:)
1 comment:
Poor thing...was Noah dragging you around all night?
Did he have something in his mouth in that second picture?? Skittles maybe?? :) His lips are puckered!
By the way, thanks for watching Noah...it's so great to have so many of our family close by for that reason. Plus, when the baby comes, Lord knows I'll need some help...:)
Post a Comment